Office of Director, Planning & Resource Generation (DPRG)
Office of Director, Planning and Resource Generation (DPRG) is one of the 5 Administrative Director's offices of the University. Director, PRG look after various activities related to Planning and Resource Generation in the University. The office of the Director, PRG was established on 18 August 2009 in the first meeting of Academic Council of Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar after attaining the status of Central University for smooth running the various administrative activities of the University. The office of the Planning and Resource Generation will function to coordinate following activities of the University.
- Look after the execution of all matters related to the generate resources.
- To promote continuing education.
- To promote job oriented activities
- To promote consultancy activities
- To support technology transfer
- To coordinate industry-related activities.
- Maintaining donations, gifts
- Maintenance of endowment funds.
- Making rational budgeting policies for resource allocations.
- Support in resource mobilization and future vision plans for the development.
- Any other work assigned time to time by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
The above activities will be coordinated by a person holding the charge of this office is designated as Director, Planning and Resource Generation (DPRG). Prof. N.K. Jain was the first Director of this office. His tenure was from 19.12.2009 to 10.07.2013 then Prof. R.P. Mishra has taken the charge of Director of Planning and Resource Generation (from 11.07.2013 to 31.10.2021). Currently Prof. Sanjay K. Jain is looking after the activities of this office as Director, Planning and Resource Generation from 01.11.2021.
(Prof. Sanjay K. Jain)