UNIVERSITY DAY CARE CENTER
Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya (A Central University), Sagar, M.P.470003
Mission: Our mission is to provide the highest quality care of children that is child centered, holistic and values all children as individuals. To protect children from the hurried life beyond our gates
- To provide quality care and comfort in a safe friendly environment.
- To protect and encourage children and focus on positive behaviour.
- To help develop children’s confidence and a place where children can value themselves and others through play.
- To provide opportunities for creative and imaginative play where children explore their own identity and help build their self esteem.
- It is our intension to create a child - safe environment where children are valued in all respects.
- To ensure that staff caring for children are experienced and caring.
- To develop children awareness in of respect for diversity through play.
- To provide a safe and nurturing environment while parents are at work.
- To develop a partnership with parents by involving parents and sharing information.
Rules and Regulations:
- University Day Care Centre will provide care-free environment to all University employees' (Faculty members, Officers, Non-teaching Staff, Research Scholars and Full- time students of the University) children's between 2 years to 10 years.
- University Day Care Center shall remain open on all working days between 9.30am to 6.00pm.
- An admission fee amount of Rs 1000/- and subscription amount of Rs 500/- per ward (for 4hours) or 1000/- per ward (for more than 4 houirs) should be paid by bank challan
payable to UNIVERSITY DAY CARE CENTRE, Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya (A Central University), Sagar, M.P. at the time of submitting the application form. (The amount
shall be reviewed for next financial years).
- UDCC shall be the apex committee to decide the rules and regulations for running the UDCC in consultation with the Parent Council. The same would be subject to approval by University Authorities.
- Day to day functioning of the UDCC will be looked after by an Advisory Board and this Advisory Board will meet at the DCC every quarter. They will also give the feedback suggestions to DCC committee.
- Parents are required to keep an extra pair of clothes of their ward at the UDCC. Besides they are required to give the food, milk etc as per the requirement of the child. No eatables will be provided by UDCC.
- Parents should give the complete details of the person who would be collecting their ward from UDCC. They also should give a phone number where they can be contacted in case of emergency. Parents should ensure that their ward is collected by the due time i.e. 5.30 pm.
- Wards can bring their own toys and other personal belongings like mobile etc. at their own responsibilities.
- Parents are required to discuss with the UDCC committee any issues related to the functioning of the UDCC and not with the Teacher and the Aayas concerned.
- The University Authorities will make all efforts to ensure the safety/security of the children whilst they are within the premises. However, the University Authorities will not be responsible for any unforeseen accidents although in such situation all the safety majors would be taken by them . Similarly the university will not be held liable for the safety/security of the children after the UDCC timing.
- The University Authorities reserve the rights to make /amend rules from time to time, as deemed necessary.
- Parents are requested not to send their wards having any infectious disease/symptoms in the interest of other children.
- The decision of the Vice-Chancellor is final in all matters relating to the UDCC.
Application Form: Download the application form.
Day Care Center Functionaries:
|Prof. Versha Sharma
Chairperson & Nodal Officer
|Dr. Rashmi Singh
|Dr. Poonam Dehariya
|Dr. Sushama Yadav